Moderation is turned off, because I don’t have time to check very often and I don’t want to inhibit free discussion. Anything you post will be public immediately; if you wish to contact me privately, publicly request that I email you. I can’t be bothered specifying rules for commenting, and would rather treat you all like responsible adults, but I will ban anyone I think is acting antisocially.
UPDATE 11/30/10: Putting the word “privatize” in a comment will cause it to be put in the moderation queue if you have an issue you want to discuss privately, or are not sure whether I would be comfortable publishing the comment.
- Proof of work isn’t, but could be
- Acknowledge the Elephant (entry for AI Alignment Prize)
- A logical gap
- The persecution of Shellie Zimmerman
- Race and Crime in America
- Bayesianity: How Scientists Think About Evidence
- Double Drone Strikes
- NY Times: trials should be about racial history rather than the facts of the case
- Snowden isn’t important, what he leaked is.
- The Zero Tolerance War on Kindergarteners
- Good blogs I recently found
- Legal Tender laws
- Best quote on the Richwine case
LastJenny on When can the government ban a… PTT Sailer watch | p… on Occam’s Butterknife The Philosopher on Which majors are smartest… Floccina on Race and Crime in America Santoculto on A logical gap