- A logical gap
- The persecution of Shellie Zimmerman
- Race and Crime in America
- Bayesianity: How Scientists Think About Evidence
- Double Drone Strikes
- NY Times: trials should be about racial history rather than the facts of the case
- Snowden isn’t important, what he leaked is.
- The Zero Tolerance War on Kindergarteners
- Good blogs I recently found
- Legal Tender laws
- Best quote on the Richwine case
- Professional Liars Working Overtime
- An exchange on immigration.
PTT Sailer watch | p… on Occam’s Butterknife The Philosopher on Which majors are smartest… Floccina on Race and Crime in America Santoculto on A logical gap libertascap on Bayesianity: How Scientists Th…
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I like this story, and the pictures. Any other Picasso fans here? Arianna Huffington wrote a good bio of Picasso before she went into politics.
The videos below came from here: http://autos.aol.com/article/automotive-safety-ads/ I am too intellectual to be a good driver, my mind is always wandering onto various subjects and it’s hard for me to focus on the road all the time, but having an … Continue reading
Here is a great article from Razib Khan which makes many of the points I made in my “Demographic Math” post, but with more detail and fancy charts. The Wheel of History Turns to the Gods He is reviewing a … Continue reading
I’ll have some non-political posts late tonight, but the following stories are encouraging: Democratic South finally falls Some of the discussions here have been about how the Republicans need to be more clearly the “party for white people” — it … Continue reading
I’m at my wife’s 30th HS reunion. About 10% of the class is attending and I am impressed with how good almost everyone looks (though I still think no one is outdoing us). At my own reunion last year, it … Continue reading
I just found out about the death of a friend. He was only 47; I went into his jewelry store to discuss some business and was told the funeral is tomorrow. He dropped dead in his apartment a few nights … Continue reading