OK, I admit that the word “sexism” isn’t very well-defined, but if I use the definition “that which makes feminists angry” it’s close enough. This story amazed me. I knew about Berlusconi’s womanizing, but I had not really appreciated the thesis that he used his control of the Italian media to change the country’s attitudes toward women (in my view, all he did was to make Italy more Italian, but you can still debate whether from womens’ point of view that is a good thing). From my point of view as an American, it is too strange to make sense out of. Feel free to post relevant pictures in your comments 😛
- A logical gap
- The persecution of Shellie Zimmerman
- Race and Crime in America
- Bayesianity: How Scientists Think About Evidence
- Double Drone Strikes
- NY Times: trials should be about racial history rather than the facts of the case
- Snowden isn’t important, what he leaked is.
- The Zero Tolerance War on Kindergarteners
- Good blogs I recently found
- Legal Tender laws
- Best quote on the Richwine case
- Professional Liars Working Overtime
- An exchange on immigration.
PTT Sailer watch | p… on Occam’s Butterknife The Philosopher on Which majors are smartest… Floccina on Race and Crime in America Santoculto on A logical gap libertascap on Bayesianity: How Scientists Th…