Even though I am very pleased with the stuff I have put up here recently, 8 of my previous 9 posts before this one have had no comments from anyone except me or RV. I know from the hit meter that plenty of other people are reading them — please say something, because comments spark more comments and the interesting discussions will attract more readers. Also, if you like my posts, tell other people to drop by.
- Proof of work isn’t, but could be
- Acknowledge the Elephant (entry for AI Alignment Prize)
- A logical gap
- The persecution of Shellie Zimmerman
- Race and Crime in America
- Bayesianity: How Scientists Think About Evidence
- Double Drone Strikes
- NY Times: trials should be about racial history rather than the facts of the case
- Snowden isn’t important, what he leaked is.
- The Zero Tolerance War on Kindergarteners
- Good blogs I recently found
- Legal Tender laws
- Best quote on the Richwine case
LastJenny on When can the government ban a… PTT Sailer watch | p… on Occam’s Butterknife The Philosopher on Which majors are smartest… Floccina on Race and Crime in America Santoculto on A logical gap