There is enough information about me in my posts on Roissy’s blog for the regulars there to know about me; I’m not inclined at the moment to summarize it here but I will get around to that eventually. This is the only place I will post or comment for the forseeable future, due to various constraints.
- Proof of work isn’t, but could be
- Acknowledge the Elephant (entry for AI Alignment Prize)
- A logical gap
- The persecution of Shellie Zimmerman
- Race and Crime in America
- Bayesianity: How Scientists Think About Evidence
- Double Drone Strikes
- NY Times: trials should be about racial history rather than the facts of the case
- Snowden isn’t important, what he leaked is.
- The Zero Tolerance War on Kindergarteners
- Good blogs I recently found
- Legal Tender laws
- Best quote on the Richwine case
paul on Proof of work isn’t, but… Elizabeth P on Occam’s Butterknife LastJenny on When can the government ban a… PTT Sailer watch | p… on Occam’s Butterknife The Philosopher on Which majors are smartest…